FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I find my membership information?
here to reach your membership portal. If you do not have a membership with koreanadd.com, click here
to sign up. If you cannot remember your password or login information, please contact our help desk at [email protected]
How can I update my account information?
In order to update your account, please log in to access your account. You should be able to update your information, including your name, address, email, phone number, and payment method.
What stores can I shop from?
With KoreanAdd.com, you can shop from any Korean based stores and have the packages delivered to our Korean-based warehouse.
Why choose KoreanAdd.com?
We are here to make shipping from Korea easy for you. At KoreanAdd.com, you can be assured of quality service at the lowest fee. We assist you to get your products packed in the most protective possible way to make sure it gets to you in excellent condition.
Whether you are buying for personal or business purpose, our service is designed to add value & optimize your shopping experience. Learn more about our Pricing & Membership benefits here: https://koreanadd.com/plans
How to pay KoreanAdd.com?
The followings are the available payment methods to pay for our service:
Digital Currencies: Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins
You can now shop and ship from Korea paying with the popular digital currencies like Bitcoins, Ether, and Litecoins! We only charge 1% PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE.
We also accept other cryptocurrencies like Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Dash, NEM, IOTA, Montero, EOS, Tether, Stratis, BitConnect, Zcash, and Antshares.
Western Union or MoneyGram
You may pay us online which takes 2-3 business days for us to confirm your payment. You may also elect to pay in person at Western Union or MoneyGram locations nearest you by which we can confirm your payment within 24 hours.
Please provide us sender's full name, location, amount & tracking number (MTCN). Follow these links to find the nearest agent in your location:
Western Union: www.westernunion.com
If you choose wire transfer to our banks accounts in Korea, Japan and Philippines, you will be able to AVOID CURRENCY CONVERSION CHARGE, but banks normally charge fixed fee which is ideal for transfers involving larger amounts. Fee depends on your local bank.
Alipay or WeChat Pay
These are popular chinese payment methods you may use to pay for our services, with ZERO PAYMENT PROCESSING CHARGE.
What is your currency? What is your currency exchange rate? What are other currencies accepted?
At KoreanAdd.com, we use US dollar as our main currency. We use the exchange rate 1 KRW = 0.00092 USD to convert Korean Won to US Dollar. The exchange rate is subject to change from time to time. We will update our site for any changes that will affect how we compute your order.
We also accept payments in CNY, KRW, JPY and PHP via Bank Transfer, Alipay, and WeChat Pay, as well as digital currencies like bitcoins, ether, and litecoins. Contact us for more information.
My Country is not in your list, does that mean you do not ship to my Country?
You can ship anywhere in the world with our shipping partners, e.g EMS.
Please contact Customer Service via live chat or email to [email protected]
, to quote you the price.
What is the estimated weight for my item?
We list down below the weight estimate of various items that you can buy from Taobao as reference for cost calculation.
|Belts / Chains||200g||Nail art products||130g|
|Capacitor / Resistor||30g||Pants||330g|
|Cellphone case||80g||Plush cloth art toys||410g|
|Cosplay / accessories||340g||Purse||210g|
|Diode / LED||20g||Ring||20g|
|Doll / accessories||110g||Scarf||190g|
|IC integrated circuit||10g||Watch||340g|
What are Prohibited and Restricted items?
Prohibited and Restricted items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Antiques, works of art and fine art with an individual value in excess of USD 5,000
- Alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, or any illicit or controlled substance or paraphernalia
- Animal fur products
- Banknotes, securities, traveler's checks, currency, cash equivalents of any kind
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Clinical or biological samples (including but not limited to ****** fluids and tissue samples)
- Copyright infringing materials
- Counterfeit goods
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations ("IATA"), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road ("ADR") or International Maritime Dangerous Goods ("IMDG") regulations.
- Electronic cigarettes, Vaporizors or any related parts or paraphernalia
- Firearms or ballistic ammunition of any kind, including imitations, or any parts thereof
- Food Items
- Fuels, gasoline, matches, combustible substances of any kind
- Human remains or ashes
- Hunting (animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law
- Jewellery, costume jewellery, watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of £4,000 per waybill
- Laptop computers - No more than 1 laptop computer per package. Each package may not contain more than 1 lithium ion battery which must be contained within the laptop. No more than two packages per consignment. The shipment must not exceed £5,000 per waybill
- All lithium metal batteries - Lithium metal batteries are generally non-rechargeable and contain metallic lithium
- Loose lithium ion batteries - Lithium ion batteries do not contain metallic lithium and are rechargeable. These include power banks, USB chargers etc.
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or un-polished)
- Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds, and animal specimens
- Pornographic material (whether in printed, film or digital format)
- Small electronic items, including mobile phones, containing lithium ion batteries - each package may not contain more than 2 batteries which must be contained within the electronic device. No more than two packages per consignment.
- Solar panels
- Used car parts and engines - only acceptable if all steps have been taken to nullify hazardous residues
- Weapons of any kind or any parts thereof, including swords, knives, bayonets etc.
- Other items that we, at our discretion, believe to be potentially dangerous, hazardous, or illegal.
There may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. It is important for you to know your local custom policies as koreanadd.com will not be responsible for any financial losses that may be incurred as a result. Moreover, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all the laws & regulations of the destination country.